A French company is operated in the field of environment, sewerage, phyto-remediation and phyto-purification by the use of plants, especially bamboos, to clean environment. It is specialised in technology to be used for reduction or elimination of wastewater collection and treatment by using natural purification processes. The generated volumes of wastewater are more than 50 cubic meters per day. The aim of this request is to find European partners for elimination of wastewater produced or left during treatment. The company is specialised in design, building up and maintenance of vegetal wastewater treatment plants. So it is specialised in ecological products for use in bio treatment of wastewater, bio treatment of contaminated liquids.
The company is specialised in its know-how in new and innovative processes of phyto-remediation in situ soil, using mainly bamboos to treat organic and inorganic pollutants. It is also specialised in optimisation of the process for specific pollutants, specific sites and specific climates.
- The technology consists of handling all the wastewater and sludge generated from process. It is to be installed to the existing wastewater and sludge collection and handling system.
- The technology is conform to European Standard.
- The technology occupies a minimum footprint.
- The equipment should be cost-effective and applicable for quantities up to 50 cubic meters per day.
- The method is non-complicated, economically advantageous and fully automatic.
- The necessary of implementing a fully automatic treatment line.
- The technology and equipment are already on the market.
- Remediation of the vats of degreasing containing wastewater before flushing water discharge.
- Bio-treatment of liquid chemical manures.